Below are a few tips to secure your Bitsdaq account from phishing attack.
- Use a unique e-mail address and password. Do not give your password to anyone!
- Enable 2FA on your Bitsdaq account.
- Always make sure you are logon to bitsdaq.com.
- Don’t click on the links or open attachments in emails unless you are absolutely sure the email was sent by Bitsdaq.
- Subscribe to a good antivirus software and keep it updated.
- Secure your email account and phone.
- Secure your computer.
- Secure your internet connection.