We recommend you follow these steps to check on the health of the computer.
- Disable any browser plugin/extensions under security mode before logon to Bitsdaq website and verify the validity of withdraw/deposit address.
- Chrome: New incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N)
- Firefox: New private window(Ctrl+Shift+P)
- Put a valid withdrawing address in Notepad, and then copy/paste it to withdrawal address to check the consistency of address between notepad and browser.
If the address is found to be inconstant, the computer most likely has been infected by Trojan or viruses.
The following suggestions will be helpful for you:
- Install anti-virus software to scan/kill Trojan and viruses as soon as possible.
- Disable plus-in/extensions in browser or uninstall unknown software in the computer.
- Under extreme risk situation, you will need to format disk and reinstall OS in the
- Get support from information security experts.