There are currently three types of USDT, namely USDT-OMNI, USDT-ERC20, USDT-TRON. To improve the efficiency of USDT deposit, Bitsdaq has decided to stop supporting the deposit and withdrawal of USDT-OMNI on August 5, 2019 13:00 (UTC+8), and start adding support for deposit and withdrawal of USDT-ERC20 .
The specific arrangement is as follows:
- The deposit and withdrawal of USDT-OMNI will be disabled on August 5, 2019 13:00 (UTC+8). USDT-ERC20 deposit and withdrawal will be enabled after the migration is completed at a later date, please stay tuned for the annoucement;
- Before the migration, only USDT-OMNI is supported. Only USDT-ERC20 will be supported after the migration;
- For all users who hold USDT-OMNI in Bitsdaq as of August 5, 2019, 13:00 (UTC+8), Bitsdaq will automatically convert their USDT-OMNI into USDT-ERC20 at a ratio of 1:1.
- All USDT trading pairs will not be affected during this wallet upgrade.
- After the migration is completed, users are required to only deposit USDT-ERC20 to the respective address. Any deposit or withdrawal issues about USDT-OMNI after the suspension will not be processed.
- Please withdraw your USDT-OMNI before the migration if you wish to keep it on the Omni Layer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us feedback by contacting our community manager or submitting a support ticket.
We’re sorry for any inconveniences caused and thank you for your support!
August 2, 2019