As a new entrant to the blockchain world, BQ.net (Bitsdaq) is committed to providing secure and convenient digital financial services to users around the world. In May 2020, BQ.net (Bitsdaq) will work with merchants and users to build a trusted global OTC platform. We are now recruiting merchants globally to build an ecosystem.
1. Global Merchant Benefits
1. Traffic: Get traffic from our trading platform and other official channels.
2. One-to-one exclusive customer service to fully guarantee the interests of our merchant.
3. Diversified Product Rights and Interests: To meet the diversified product needs of buyers and sellers, merchants can publish advertisements freely, and trading will become more flexible and convenient.
2. Apply for OTC Merchants
You may apply OTC merchants by email to email@example.com, and submit relevant information with your contact information (Phone number or WeChat account). BQ.net (Bitsdaq) will strictly select the applicants. Based on meeting the application conditions, successful applicants will be notified by email within 7 business days.
3. Apply for OTC Merchants Criteria
1. Complete KYC 3 verification.
2. Support one or more payment methods, including Alipay, WeChat, Credit/Debit card.
3. The account has BQQQ or USDT as the merchant deposit. (You must ensure that the legal currency account has XXXX USDT / BQQQ as the merchant deposit within 1 business day after receiving the customer service phone notification; otherwise you will be disqualified).
4. Understand the OTC transaction process and the payment process through different payment methods.
Note: Please write "BQ Account + Legal Currency Verified Merchant Application" in the email title. Please provide your contact information (Phone number or WeChat account).
4. Merchant Guidelines
1. Be able to follow up on the advertising status in a timely manner. If the operation cannot be completed at the first time, the ads should be cancelled in advance.
2. After confirming the payment, you can finish depositing the coins or explain the situation to the user.
3. Be able to communicate with users patiently, and have good manners without malicious complaints against each other.
BQ.net (Bitsdaq) Team
May 22, 2020